Monday, October 08, 2012

Good Girl

Its been a week since my last outfit post because I was really busy at school. For this outfit post, I chose the dress that I worn on my very first blog post here. Since I really don't have the chance to take photos for my outfit post, I worn it again with accessories and heels.




I bought this dress at the last Bargain Hunt Bazaar. I was really hesitating about this dress at first because of its color but since I saw Nika of Your Fashion Inspiration I asked for her advice. She said that this color really compliments my skin tone and she really said it right. It really suits me very well.


This outfit says "Good Girl", but this outfit have its "Alter Ego". You better watch out for that on my next post.

The Bling Project Bib Necklace


SM Accessories Rings, Wear Mauve Bracelet

People are People (PRP) Heels

P.S. Don't forget to pin/tweet/share/like/comment below. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a totally cute outfit. Love the color!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I really like your blog and your outfit posts! Love that color! Are you on heartifb.com? You should really join if you aren't!

    http://www.runwaydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say something about this post